TERMS AND CONDITIONS
A message arrives to the coach's email stating that the membership application has been accepted in principle and to complete the membership application please provide the following requirements:
- A copy of the university qualification or at least post-secondary academic diploma.
- A copy of the certificate of the trainer from a recognized and leading authority in this field.
- Have a national card, passport or other official document.
- The membership fees shown on the site should be paid at the time of submission.
- To provide an integrated training package that depends on training Show him the same email
Features of the Oxford Academy:
- The trainer receives a trainer's card from the Oxford Academy.
- The member is given a special page on the site of the Academy administered by himself through the membership number.
- The trainer has the right to refer to the membership of the Academy in all his announcements and programs and in his autobiography.
- The trainer has the right to publish his ads on the Academy website through his personal page.
- The instructor is entitled to issue certificates from the Academy for its programs above level C.
- The instructor can enter the data of the certificates of participants to the site itself.
- After receiving the membership, the trainer will receive a discount of 10% of the price of the certificates for the courses and 20% of the diplomas
- Applicants can apply for training through the Acoustic Hall of the Academy for each party
- Membership is promoted to higher levels without fees to active trainers
- If the coach reaches stage AB or A is entitled to receive applications for membership of the Academy by.
Conditions for the trainer to obtain a certificate for one of his programs from the Academy
- The membership of the coach is not yet valid.
- The course that he trains in his specialization or practitioner.
- The person who trains with them is authorized if the course is with another party
- The academy or its agent feel the program before starting it.
- To send a list of the names of the participants at the beginning and end of each session (attendance and departure).
- The participant must sign the English name before sending it to take responsibility.